- Printing and contour cutting on a large scale
- Media available: banner, photo paper, poster paper, art canvas, removable and permanent adhesive
- Banners, pictures, posters, and decals are just some of the projects you can create.
What you will need
- A flash drive with your design saved as a PDF file. (we are able to convert your file to a PDF if needed)
- You may also email your design to firstname.lastname@example.org ; however, you will need to be present to print your project.
- You are required to design your project for printing. (see the files below about designing a basic banner in Publisher and the basics of Banner Design)
- Canva.com is a free website you can use to design your project.
- Picture files should be at least 300 dpi; however, the larger the file size the better.
- Media available at this time: vinyl banner 30", 38" and 54"; photo paper 30", permanent and removable sticker 30", art canvas 30", ultra-removable wall sticker 54", and window cling 30"
- Printable area is approximately 2 inches less than the roll size.
- There will always be approximately 1-2 inch margin around the print job, it will not print edge to edge.
- Patrons are responsible for trimming the media and adding grommets or hem tape.
- If you are interested in cutting vinyl for projects such as stickers, you will need to use Adobe Illustrator or Corel Draw to add cut lines to your project.
- For more information on cutlines, please watch the following videos: Setting up cutlines for Versaworks and Troubleshooting Cutlines
- 30" 2.00 per foot
- 38" 2.50 per foot
- 54" 4.00 per foot
- Permanent /Removable Sticker 30" 2.00 per foot
- Photo Paper 30" 2.00 per foot
- Wall Noodle (ultra-removable wall sticker) 54" 5.50 per foot
- View Thru 54" 16.50 per foot
- Canvas 30" 8.00 per foot
- Window Cling/Static Cling 30" 4.00 per foot
- Grommets and hem tape are free if you use them on the day you print your banner.
- Grommets are 15¢ each otherwise.