- Printing and contour cutting on a large scale
- Media available: banner, photo paper, poster paper, art canvas, removable and permanent adhesive
- Banners, bumper stickers, pictures, posters, and decals are just some of the projects you can create.
What you will need
- A flash drive with your design saved as a PDF file. (we are able to convert your file to a PDF if needed)
- You are required to design your project for printing.
- If you are interested in cutting vinyl for projects such as stickers, you will need to use Adobe Illustrator or Corel Draw to add cut lines to your project.
- Files should be at least 300 dpi; however, when you are printing a large photo the larger the file size the better.
- $1.50 per foot *
- $3.00 per foot for Wall Noodle
- $6.00 per foot for Art Canvas
- Grommets and hem tape are free if you use them on the day you print your banner.