- Printing and contour cutting on a large scale
- Media available: banner, poster paper, art canvas, removable and permanent adhesive
- Banners, pictures, posters, and decals are just some of the projects you can create.
- Roland SG-540, Eco-Solvent Ink
- You will need your files saved as a PDF on a flash drive with your design (we are able to convert your file to a PDF if needed)
- You may also email your design to email@example.com ; however, you will need to be present to print your project.
- You are required to design your project for printing. (see the files below about designing a basic banner in Publisher and the basics of Banner Design) Canva.com is a free website you can use to design your project (see video and handout below).
- When we talk about banners, you can apply the information to any project whether it be a poster, photograph, etc.
- Picture files should be at least 300 dpi; however, the larger the file size the better.
- Media available at this time: vinyl banner 30", 38" and 54"; poster paper 30",
removable sticker 30", permanent sticker 30", art canvas 30", ultra-removable wall sticker 54", and clear window cling 30"
- The printable area is approximately 2 inches less than the roll size. When choosing the size of the design, use the printable area, not the size of the material.
- There will always be approximately 1-2 inch margin around the print job, it will not print edge to edge.
- Patrons are responsible for trimming the media and adding grommets or hem tape.
- If you are interested in cutting vinyl for projects such as stickers, you will need to use Adobe Illustrator or Corel Draw to add cut lines to your project.
- 30" 2.00 per foot
- 38" 2.50 per foot
- 54" 4.00 per foot
Removable Sticker 30" 2.00 per foot
- Permanent Sticker
- 30" 2.00 per foot
- Poster Paper 30" 2.00 per foot
- Wall Noodle (ultra-removable wall sticker) 54" 5.50 per foot
- Canvas 30" 8.00 per foot
- Clear Window Cling/Static Cling 30" 4.00 per foot
- Grommets and hem tape are free if you use them on the day you print your banner.
- Grommets are 15¢ each otherwise.
NOTE: The banner material available is suitable for outside use; however, it may not hold up to strong wind.
You may bring in your own material, but it must work with the eco-solvent ink. The cost will be half the cost of the size of material you are using.
Payment is by cash or check only.